Sunday, January 8, 2012

A VERY expensive night

When we come to Ocean Reef we know that things are going to be expensive.  Very rarely do I feel ripped off.  This was one night I felt ripped off.  They had a "Festival On The Green"  We thought it would be a lot of fun to go.  They had carnival rides, BBQ, etc.  It ended up being over 300.00 for five of us to go.  When we get there they have the NERVE to charge us 3.00 for a soda and 9.00 for a 4oz. glass of wine.  Yep.  I'm a little bitter.
 Dan trying to ring the bell.  I wish I had pictures of Daniel's friend Jamie.  He is half Dan's size and he was HILARIOUS ringing the bell.  He would take that sledge hammer and swing it in an arc two or three times then we'd hear "DING!"
 Blair trying to ring the bell.
 Blair and Daniel having a great time.
Dan making the jump.

No comments: