Sunday, January 8, 2012

A GREAT New Years Eve.

I have put a LOT of photos in this one post.  We had such a good time.  It was hard trying to pick which ones to include and which ones to leave out.  So I just put as many in as I wanted.  This is my and Sandy's third New Years Eve in Ocean Reef.  Each one has been awesome.
 Me and Sandy
 Me and Blair
 This is a series of photos in which I couldn't decide because they were all good. So I put them all in.

 The last family photo of 2011
 Blair wanted a hat and by golly she was going to get one.  And she did.
 Two years ago Sandy wore a cone hat on New Years Eve and looked just like Herbie on Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer.  Blair and I spent the whole evening going, "I want to be a dentist!"  This year Sandy looked like a park ranger in his hat. 
 Many photos of Blair and Le shagging.



 It looks like Le is drunk in this photo.  I promise I'm a good mother.  It was mid blink.
 OMG!  Look how tall he is!  I can see a glimpse of the man he is going to be.
 I see the kid he still is.......
 Grandpa and Grammie came over to celebrate with us for a while.  Where is Waldo?
 Where is Waldo?


 Grammie and Gandpa cutting a rug....uh  sand.
 This is the most horrible photo.  I put it in by accident and can't figure out how to delete.  Please....just scroll past.

 Blair and Daniel cutting a rug.
 Happy New Years!

 I adore this photo.

No comments: