Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunset Dinner Cruise

We went on a dinner cruise to see the sunset. It was very windy. But the views were incredible. I'm glad Sandy encouraged us to take sea sick pills. This night could have turned out badly. Blair and I considered dressing up. I'm glad we didn't. We rocked and rolled on the ocean all evening. Not to mention the wind.
Wind blown "PomPom" and "Turtle Kitty".

Sunset......no words needed.



Sitting watching the Na'Pli (Again, Spelling???) Coast go by.







Beautiful spotted dolphin following us.













Poor Le was trying to eat a buttered roll. I couldn't go down below to eat because I almost got sea sick just making my plate. So we were eating on the deck and our food kept blowing away. This is Le after he got smacked in the head with his roll.






Ok...So...This is incredibly weird. Blair and I were following Dan from point A to point B on the beach in Honolulu. It was a longer walk than we anticipated. We burned the CRAP out of the bottoms of our feet. Blair and I were both miserable for a couple of days. Anyway, as Blair's foot starts to heal it appears as if she has the map of the Hawaiian Islands on the bottom of her foot. Coincidence???? You tell me. It's almost as good as seeing the Virgin Mary on a potato chip.








No comments: