Friday, July 23, 2010

Boy Scout Camp (Camp Old Indian)

Le is spending the week at Camp Old Indian. This is the hottest week since 1920. We went up Wednesday for family night. OMG it is so hot! I can't get over these boys attitudes. They are hot and miserable and having a blast. We are so proud of Le. Le is working on his Wilderness Survival Merit Badge for Eagle Scout. He had to hike into the woods with a couple of other boys and build shelter and spend the night in it.........And to think his mother believes Hampton Inn is roughing it.............
Waiting for a breeze.

Le showing us where they built their camp. I wish it had still been standing but they had to tear it down the next morning.



Hanging out at camp.


Look at how tired Le looks.





Le showing us his bunk with mosquito netting.




Le's humble abode.








Le and Spencer.






We brought Le a Coke and a cheeseburger. HEAVEN!!! He devoured it.







I love this picture. I don't know why. I think it's because I can "see" the man to be.









Hot waiting for dismissal to dinner.






















No comments: