Sunday, September 20, 2009

Labor day weekend

We spent the weekend up at the lake with the Cottinghams. The weather was awesome. I'm sure you guys get tired of seeing the same ole post but we have so much fun on the lake. Sunday we had Barbara, Kevin, Stephen, and Patrick along with Blair, Windsor and her family a couple other couples up for dinner. It was a great mix of people. A lot of laughs. Colin, Le and Patrick taking a group tubing.
Me, my "dead body friend" Barbara (One night several years ago Sandy and I were talking about how lucky we were to have good friends. And how friendships were different. Scott is Sandy's best friend and Erica is mine. But we decided Barbara and Colin are our Dead Body Friends. These are the friends that we could call up and say, "Look, I need your help. I have a dead body in my trunk. I need you to help me get rid of it. Don't ask any questions. And never mention it again." And that is exactly what they would do.) and Blair.
Barbara is not a lake person. This was a big step for her to take a ride on a jet ski.

Patrick rowed that canoe all over the lake.


Adult beverages, cool lake water, noodles and life vest to float on. Life just doesn't get any better.



For the first time ever we let Le drive the jet ski by himself. He thought he was the bee's knees.




No comments: