Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girls Weekend!!!!!

Erica and I took our annual Girl's Weekend this past weekend. Last year we took both of our families on a Disney Cruise. We had so much fun! So this year we went without them.......Sounds mean doesn't it? We broke the news to our boys by telling them it was an "adult" Disney Cruise. (And It was in OUR cabin.) Dan wanted to know how an adult cruise was different. I told him you have to read a lot. From that point on he didn't have any interest in going. This was one of the most relaxing trips Erica and I have done in a couple of years.......Since Puerto Vallarta :) We napped, sipped wine, read, napped, gossiped, sipped wine, shopped, napped. You get the picture. It was GREAT! While we were in Nassau we went and checked out Atlantis Resort. We are going to try and take both of our families there next year over fall break. Next year we will celebrate 25 years of friendship. Here's to 25 More!!! Our first night of R and R.
Erica on the balcony. (Erica, I tried to download pictures I have of us on the balcony of our hotel in Sarasota, FL. in approx. 1990. Do you remember those? They look so much like these two pictures it cracked me up. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work.)

Me on the balcony.


Straw market in Nassau.



Our view at Serenity Beach. (HEAVEN!)




Drinks on Serenity Beach.





Too funny!






No comments: