Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stingrays and Dolphins


Today while the Zuckerman's were swimming with dolphins we were swimming with stingrays. We did the dolphin thing a couple of years ago and wanted to do something different. Let me just say.....stingrays do not have the personality of dolphin. In fact, I've concluded stingrays are just big flat fish. They swam all around us, we fed them, we touched them, end of day. I remember now why I always get my daddy to take fish off the hook when we go fishing. The kids enjoyed it. Afterwards, we got to hang out on a beautiful beach and relax.
Dinner was a SCREAM! We made the children go to the Oceaneers Club (kids club) while we went to the adult restaurant, Palo's. We get there and the manager very nicely tells Sandy he can't come in with shorts. He must have long pant. Of course, Sandy didn't pack long pants. The manager called down to the laundry and had a pair of pants sent up. We have before and after pictures that I will post as soon as I get them from Erica. These pants were a scream. Double polyester, black, with worn knees. Mix this with brown sandals and powder blue shirt.....Got a visual? We had a WONDERFUL dinner. It probably ranks as one of the best dinners we've ever had. It was worth the black pants!!!

No comments: